Private Health Insurance Marketplaces Realize 18 Fold Increase in Conversions in First Year with CodeBaby
Colorado Springs, Colo., March 31, 2015 –– CodeBaby, a leading provider of customer engagement and intelligent virtual assistant technology, today announced impressive results from CodeBaby customers across industries and within market segments.
- Across industries, consumers who engage with CodeBaby convert ten times more often than consumers who did not engage with the CodeBaby Intelligent Virtual Assistant (IVA).
- Visitors engaged the Intelligent Virtual Assistant three to six times on key pages to gain the decision support and guidance needed to complete more complex processes online.
- Equally as compelling, customers are consistently seeing a 25-30 percent decrease in call center/customer service costs across industries, from healthcare to financial, with CodeBaby.
Specifically in the healthcare industry, organizations are focused on a positive and user friendly online consumer experience as one of the most critical components as they transition from pre Affordable Care Act (ACA) to the transformational realities of consumerism in the post-ACA era.
Organizations are integrating IVAs as a core piece of technology to not only enhance the customer experience but drive down costs through increased efficiencies. Results specific to healthcare include:
- Private exchanges saw a remarkable eighteen times more enrollment conversions in the first year.
- Public exchanges using CodeBaby for the healthcare enrollment process saw nine times higher conversion rates.
“Health insurance is complicated, even for those who have worked with it for years. Many customers coming to state health insurance Marketplaces are shopping for coverage for the first time and they want some guidance,” said Marcia Benshoof, Chief Strategy and Sales Officer for Connect for Health Colorado®. “Kyla, our CodeBaby Intelligent Virtual Assistant, can help online customers navigate our site, help them better understand their options and guide them toward the best choice for their families and themselves.”
“Combining our findings with research from Byron Reeves of Stanford University, Gartner, Forrester and other analysts, it is obvious IVA technology drives both top and bottom line results,” said Dennis McGuire, CEO, CodeBaby. “It then becomes an easy decision for companies to deploy IVA at every step of the online customer journey for enhanced customer experiences. CodeBaby is a critical component for any website that is working to convey complex, and at times, intimidating information to consumers.”
CodeBaby is a global customer engagement and intelligent virtual assistant (IVA) technology provider. Leveraging emotional engagement and gaming expertise, CodeBaby’s solutions drive engagement and retention for Fortune 500 customers within healthcare, financials, banking, and eCommerce. CodeBaby was named a 2014 eHealthcare Leadership Award Winner for providing innovative solutions in healthcare. Visit our website codebaby.com or follow us on Twitter @CodeBaby.
# # #
About the Author
Katherine has 25 years in high-tech marketing, product management and corporate communications. She is a gadget-girl, which is one of the reasons she is passionate about connecting people with innovative solutions and technology that solve real problems. Her objective at CodeBaby is to help businesses increase conversions and build lasting loyalty by putting their customer/consumer in control of their user experience. Connect with Katherine on LinkedIn and Twitter!Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Katherine Wells