CodeBaby ADDS CONTENT UPGRADES TO AWARD WINNING eLearning SOLUTION CodeBaby STUDIO 4.1
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – February 18, 2011 – CodeBaby is pleased to announce upgrades to its eLearning solution CodeBaby Studio 4.1, available to new and existing customers today. This award-winning eLearning product allows companies to quickly and easily create fully animated and engaging 3D digital characters.
Originally launched in 2005, CodeBaby Studio 4.1, empowers users to create and integrate 3D CodeBaby Characters into eLearning courseware. With a diverse selection of high quality digital characters, over 450 realistic drag-and-drop animations, and automatic lip-syncing that accommodates recordings in any language, CodeBaby Studio 4.1 makes producing eLearning applications fast & easy.
Recently, eLearnonline ranked CodeBaby Studio #1 when compared to similar solutions.
Many of CodeBaby’s diverse pool of eLearning customers are industry leaders including Ogilvy & Mather, Dominos Pizza, American Express, IBM Canada, Lockheed Martin, US Bank and Verizon.
“The upgrades to CodeBaby Studio will enable our customers to further utilize the product,” said Tony DeLollis, CodeBaby Chief Technology Officer. “We are proud to offer the most advanced eLearning solution in the marketplace.”
CodeBaby Studio 4.1 Now Features:
- Windows 7 enabled release
- Four new motion capture characters, with fluid animations.
- Standard characters with 400 gestures
- Imports MP3 and WAV audio formats
- Easy drag and drop feature
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 compatible (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Automatic lip-sync and auto-animate
- Multiple character interactions and scenes
- Closed-captioning, ADA compliant
- Ability to swap characters on the fly
CodeBaby is a privately held internet software company with offices in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Edmonton, Alberta. Its cutting edge technology enables companies to quickly and easily create high-quality, realistic digital character conversations that engage online customers and elearners to optimize results.