Free 30-Day Product Trial Available to Show Attendees
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – February 13, 2012 – CodeBaby, a leading provider of eLearning solutions, will exhibit its top selling, and recently upgraded, eLearning product Studio 4.2 at Training 2012, February 13-15, 2012 in Atlanta, GA. The company’s booth is # 108 and it will be staffed with a full sales and marketing team to support show attendees.
“We are excited to showcase CodeBaby Studio 4.2 and give attendees the opportunity to learn more about our product and how they can use it to engage learners and maximize learning outcomes,” said Elizabeth Miller, CodeBaby eLearning Sales Executive.
With a diverse selection of high quality digital characters, over 450 realistic drag-and-drop animations, and automatic lip-syncing that accommodates recordings in any language, CodeBaby Studio 4.2 makes producing eLearning application scenes fast & easy.
CodeBaby Studio 4.2 Features:
- Four brand new SENIOR motion capture characters, with fluid animations.
- Standard characters with 300 gestures
- Imports MP3 and WAV audio formats
- Easy drag and drop feature
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 compatible (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Automatic lip-sync and auto-animate
- Multiple character interactions and scenes
- Closed-captioning, ADA compliant
- Ability to swap characters on the fly
- Windows 7 enabled
Many of CodeBaby’s 300+ eLearning Customers are industry leaders: Ogilvy & Mather, Dominos Pizza, Unisys, University of Illinois, American Express, IBM Canada, Lockheed Martin, US Bank and Verizon.
CodeBaby is a privately held Internet software company with offices in Colorado Springs, Colo. and Edmonton, Alberta. Its cutting edge technology enables companies to quickly and easily create high-quality, realistic digital character conversations that engage eLearners to optimize results. For more information, visit: www.codebaby.com