First Tool for Dynamic Website Self-Service
Colorado Springs, Colo. May 29, 2013- CodeBaby, a leading provider of intelligent virtual assistants and strategic online consumer engagement tools, is happy to announce its latest offering ‘Insyte’. A product designed to provide the most immersive online self-service experience in the marketplace.
“The consumer is now demanding an enhanced online self-service experience and the brands that achieve this will lead their industries in loyalty and conversion. Insyte is transforming online self-service by brining the most relevant information to the consumer instead of making them search entire websites to find what they are looking for,” said Dennis McGuire, CEO CodeBaby.
Available today, Insyte empowers users to leverage on-page elements, use interactive features, and engage with intelligent virtual assistants in order to make more informed account decisions and purchases. The technology increases education and self-service while improving operational support such as reducing calls to customer service and inaccuracy on forms, all with the flexibility of multilingual options. Insyte is optimized for the iPad® and major Android™ tablets.
Insyte’s many feature options include:
- Escalation to Live Chat – Served up by the virtual assistant when needed; user is returned to their transaction when complete
- Callback – A full-service solution during peak times; Insyte transmits customer contact information to existing
- CRM systems and notifies employees for a customer callback
- Email/Contact Form – Embedded within Insyte at all times or when prompted by the virtual assistant
- Knowledge Base – Insyte can integrate within any existing knowledge base or CodeBaby can help implement
- Object Library or CMS Integration – Content can be delivered on page or users can be navigated to the appropriate object outside of Insyte and configured to return at the user’s discretion
- Natural Language Query – Allows customers and virtual assistants to use everyday language to achieve self-service objectives
“This is the perfect immersive online experience solution to empower consumers to gain a deeper understanding of the information they seek on websites,” said Russ Uhlmann Jr. Executive VP of Business Development for CodeBaby “ Insyte is enabling many industries, such as benefits, health insurance and healthcare providers, to offer their customers better access to the critical and often confusing information they seek online so they are able to make the most accurate decisions for their individual lifestyles.”
Additionally, Insyte is integrated with CodeBaby Analytics®. Organizations can track every user interaction and accurately analyze usage, accomplishments, and trends over time to maximize performance.
About CodeBaby Intelligent Virtual Assistants:
CodeBaby Intelligent Virtual Assistants (CIVA) carry emotional and conversational attributes as well as the ability to elicit responses and clarify the visitor’s intent. Virtual assistants augment the FAQs, natural language search, and can be programmed to give guidance for more complex interactions.
CodeBaby is a leading intelligent virtual assistant and strategic online consumer engagement tool provider offering self-service and customer engagement solutions that enable organizations increase online engagement, drive conversion objectives, and improve online self-service. Its solutions, based in the cloud, guides and engages people towards decisions using a combination of interactive web elements, decision support tools, and emotionally expressive 3D intelligent virtual assistants. Its CIVA solutions create tremendous value for a rapidly growing number of industries, Fortune 1000 companies as well as mid-sized clients. Visit our website: www.codebaby.com or follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CodeBaby